The terms ‘Sarah Steineke, sarah.steineke.com, A Life of Movies.com and Kids on Classics.com’ and ‘I’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the websites. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general, entertainment and informational use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, writing, photos, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on these websites to the best of our ability.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law.
Affiliations and Disclosures
sarah.steineke.com, A Life of Movies.com and Kids on Classics.com are all a part of the Sarah Steineke group created for entertainment purposes.
Sarah Steineke and her family enjoy a variety of products and services including and not limited to food, supplies, clothing and entertainment. These can change frequently.
Sarah Steineke and her family sometimes promotes and/or sells various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links. Presume that most links here have an affiliate relationship attached, but also understand that if Sarah Steineke and/or her family promote it, we use it or have used it until it ran out or until the service expired or ended.
Affiliate marketing can be interpreted as the process of earning a small commission and/or free product and/or services by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products and/or services. Most often by clicking on a link or attachment and purchasing said product and/or service.
If you have any questions regarding anything Sarah Steineke or her family has used, sold or promoted or any other potential affiliations, please contact Sarah Steineke on the contact page.
sarah.steineke.com, A Life of Movies.com and Kids on Classics.com (“I”, “we”, and/or “our”) operates as a family of websites (“sites”) and additional social media including but not limited to pinterest, facebook, instagram and youtube.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the sites.
We take privacy very seriously and take precautions not to share or sell any of your personal information from our sites. We use your information to improve the sites and by using the sites you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). Like with many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our sites (“Log Data”). This log data may include information that includes your computer’s internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spent on those pages and other statistics.
Content Property Rights
sarah.steineke.com, A Life of Movies.com and Kids on Classics.com websites and additional social media, design, services and content and other intellectual property both registered and unregistered belong to Sarah Steineke and her family and any other named third parties. Sarah Steineke reserves all of its rights in social media, design, services and content. Nothing in these terms grants you or a right or license to use any information from these sites or social media originating from the websites, social media, design, services and/or content except as expressly provided by permission as related to these terms and agreements by Sarah Steineke.